NWCSA provides services in Northwest Wisconsin including Douglas, Bayfield, Ashland, Iron and Price counties. Please note that services offered varies by each county. Please click on the county for a list of available programs and services.
How can we help?
- The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
- Commodities Supplemental Food Program
- SAHA Assistance
- Tax Assistance Program
- Lew Martin Senior Center
- Memory Lane Adult Day Center
- Closets & Cupboards (Ashland)
- Affordable Housing/rentals
- Rapid Rehousing
- Permanent Supportive Housing and Domestic Violence Rapid Rehousing
*When funds are available
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 or (202) 720-6382 (TTY). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.